Blogs > Jack McCaffery's blog

Jack McCaffery is the lead sports columnist for the Daily Times and delcotimes.com. He has spent several decades covering everything from the Phillies, Eagles, Flyers and Sixers, to college hoops, to high school sports in Delco.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

OCTOMOM READY TO RUMBLE

Nadya Denise Doud-Suleman has faced an eight-count before ... in a delivery room, where she once gave birth to octopulets.

Thursday at Warehouse 24, she will try to avoid another eight-count in a three-round pillow fight with Widener pre-law student Lisa Marie of Secane.

The seven-bout, Damon Feldman-promoted card begins at 7:30. Tickets are available at the door.
“I am flattered that anyone would keep up with my story,” Octomom said. “I am very, very grateful to have any opportunity to make money. And this is a job. I am grateful for any job, actually. And it is not like ultimate fighting or MMA or anything like that. It's all for fun --- and for me, a paycheck.”

Check out my column in the Daily Times Thursday and, as always, on delcotimes.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home